The ultimate gift for the chocolate obsessed, this flight of locally produced bars is a flavorful exploration through the world’s cacao growing regions.
- 9th & Larkin is a bean to bar chocolate, with 74% cacao, single origin dark chocolate from Matasawalevu, Vanua Levu, Fiji. These are handmade from scratch in San Francisco and have notes of fudge, caramel, and molasses.
- Dick Taylor specializes in small batch, bean to bar craft chocolate with a focus in single origin, two ingredient chocolate. Handcrafted in Eureka, California. 73% dark chocolate bar finished with hand-harvested sea salt flakes.
- Bi-Rite Market with Recchiuti Confections Salted Caramel Bar is an exclusive collaboration with a fleur de sel caramel burnt sugar base folded into cream and butter with flecks of sea salt from Brittany and 64% semisweet dark chocolate.
- Dandelion is a small-batch bean-to-bar craft chocolate maker in San Francisco. Their 70% Ambanja uses beans from Bertil Akesson’s Bejofo Estate, located in Madagascar. This complex bar has notes of passion fruit yogurt & shortbread cookie.
- TCHO Classic Milk Chocolate bars are made in Berkeley, and have that nostalgic, smooth, caramel like flavor you remember from childhood, but redesigned for adults. Sourced from fair trade and organic cacao partners in Dominican Republic, Ecuador, and Peru.