Our reheat at home, Holiday Deliciously Done kit is a convenient way to celebrate the best part of the holidays - eating good food with good people. This dinner features a whole roasted Mary's Organic Turkey and all the sides you need to have a ready-made feast. The kit includes Classic Gravy, Mashed Potatoes, Traditional Stuffing, Roasted Brussels Sprouts and Butternut Squash with Bacon, Cranberry-Orange Sauce, and two Bi-Rite Creamery Pies(!), one pumpkin and one apple, enough for 8 to 12 guests. -Sam M
Serves 8 to 12 Guests
Contents: Mary's Organic Whole Roasted Turkey (10-13lbs), 2 containers Mashed Potatoes, 2 containers Traditional Stuffing, 2 containers Roasted Brussels Sprouts, Butternut Squash and Lemon Thyme, 2 pints Classic Gravy, 2 jars Cranberry-Orange Sauce, 9 inch Apple Pie & 9 inch Pumpkin Pie
Serves 8 to 12 Guests
For a full list of ingredients click here
Contains Dairy, Eggs, Gluten & Soy
Unfortunately we cannot accommodate substitutions or special dietary requests for any 'Deliciously Done' Meal Kits
- 4 Hours before serving* – Remove the Whole Cooked Turkey from the refrigerator to allow to come to room temperature for even heating
- 2-1/2 Hours before – Preheat oven to 325°F
- 2 Hours before – Place the Whole Cooked Turkey, packaging removed, in a roasting pan. Tent loosely with foil. Pour in two cups of liquid (poultry or veggie broth, or water) and then place in the oven. It will take 1-1/2 to 2 hours, or until heated through. After 1-1/2 hours, remove foil, baste the turkey with butter, and raise oven temperature to 350°F to brown skin and finish heating through. If you have a meat thermometer, heat to an internal temperature of 140°F at the thickest point of the thigh. Allow turkey to rest for 20 minutes before carving.
- 2 Hours before – Remove rest of the Kit Components from the refrigerator to allow to come to room temperature
- 45 Minutes before – Place the Stuffing, Mashed Potatoes, and Brussels Sprouts in the oven
- 20 Minutes before – Reheat the Gravy in a saucepan or in the microwave
*If your oven isn’t large enough to hold the turkey and all the sides for the final 45 minutes of reheating, start the process 45 minutes earlier, removing the turkey from the oven once it’s heated through, then cover with foil to retain its heat. Keep the turkey on top of the oven so it stays warm while you put the rest of the sides in the oven to heat.
Pro Tip: To keep items warm while you gather your guests around the table, simply turn the oven off after everything has reached desired temperature, keep the items in the oven and crack the oven door a few inches to cool down slightly. Don’t keep in the oven longer than 20 minutes or they will start to dry out.