Where can I find a full list of ingredients?
For a complete list of housemade ingredients click here.
Does the food come hot?
All housemade offerings, including ‘Deliciously Done’ Meal Kits, are fully cooked, but require reheating. For a full list of reheating instructions visit birtitemarket.com/reheat.
How do I change or cancel my order?
Please reach out to a Holiday Order Specialist for assistance:
Phone: 415-241-9760 option 1
What is the cancellation policy?
Guests can change or cancel their orders up to 36 hours prior to pickup, or delivery, of the order. Orders cancelled with less than 36 hours' notice may be subject to a 75% cancellation fee of the order total.
Is delivery available?
For Thanksgiving, delivery is available on Friday, Nov. 20 through Thursday, Nov. 26. For Hanukkah, Christmas, and New Year’s delivery is available from Friday, Dec. 18 through Thursday, Dec. 31.
A limited number of spots per 3-hour delivery window are available; guests must be present to receive delivery, but contactless delivery is available.
A $25 flat fee per delivery applies. Delivery is available to select zip codes only:
- San Francisco – 94102, 94103, 94104, 94105, 94107, 94108, 94109, 94110, 94111, 94112, 94114, 94115, 94116, 94117, 94118, 94121, 94122, 94123, 94124, 94127, 94129, 94131, 94132, 94133, 94134, 94158, 94188
- Peninsula – 94005, 94014, 94080, 94128
- East Bay – 94602, 94606, 94607, 94608, 94609, 94610, 94611, 94612, 94616, 94618, 94619, 94702, 94704, 94703, 94705, 94710, 94719, 94720
Orders will be delivered by a third-party service.
More questions regarding delivery? Please contact us for further assistance.
Is Bi-Rite open on Thanksgiving? Can I order for pickup or delivery on Thanksgiving?
Yes! Bi-Rite Market 18th Street and Bi-Rite Market Divisadero will be open from 8a-1p on Thanksgiving Day. Holiday pickups and deliveries are available from 8a-12p. Bi-Rite Creamery is closed on Thanksgiving Day.
What is Bi-Rite doing to prevent the spread of COVID-19?
Bi-Rite maintains a complete Health and Safety plan to protect Bi-Rite staff and guests from the spread of COVID-19, including:
- Bi-Rite offers a number of ecommerce options to limit the need to enter the Market, including:
- Groceries for delivery or pickup
- Holiday delivery or pickup
- Deli Takeout for delivery or pickup
- Meals for social celebrations
- Bi-Rite Creamery Takeout for delivery or pickup
- Visit https://biritemarket.com/shop/ for more details
- Bi-Rite limits the number of guests in the business to promote social distancing, managed by a door greeter
- Daily health checks are conducted for all Bi-Rite staff
- Weekly testing is available to all Bi-Rite staff
- Mask use is mandatory for all Bi-Rite staff, guests, and vendors
- Rigorous cleaning of surfaces using alcohol or bleach-based sanitizers, including the scheduling of a continuous cleaner at each location, dedicated to maintaining sanitized shared surfaces
In addition to our daily Health and Safety standards, we've implemented a number of measures specifically for holiday delivery and pickup:
- Bi-Rite Market is opening for limited hour on Thanksgiving Day, November 26 to help spread out shopping, pickups and delivery
- We’ve expanded our delivery capacity
- We're offerings dedicated 1-hour pickup windows; respecting the pickup window helps support social distancing
- All Bi-Rite delivery partners offer contactless delivery upon request
How do the pickup windows work?
For holiday pickups at Bi-Rite Market, please respect the 1-hour time slot you chose during checkout. Arriving during the 1- hour window helps support social distancing. For example, “Thu, 26 November 2020 at 10a” corresponds to the 1-hour period from 10-11a.
Are there more details about the pickup locations?
For pickups at Bi-Rite Market 18th Street, please pick your order up at 18 Reasons, the community cooking school located at 3674 18th Street, across the street from Bi-Rite Market.
For pickups at Bi-Rite Market Divisadero, please pickup your order at the holiday table in front of the Market.
Why are there fees?
There is a $25 flat fee for delivery orders. This fee covers the cost delivery, as well as the cost of packaging, staff, and equipment.
There is a $5 handling fee for pickup orders under $100 and $10 handling fee for pickup orders over $100. The handling fee helps cover the cost of packaging, staff, and equipment.
Where do the tips go?
Please tip your delivery driver directly. Any tips facilitated by Bi-Rite are distributed to Bi-Rite staff.